[lac-discuss-en] ENC: VOTE RESULTS: LACRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015/Representante LACRALO 2013-2015 ALAC

natalia.enciso at gmail.com natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 04:00:35 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ENC: VOTE RESULTS: LACRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015/Representante LACRALO 2013-2015 ALAC
 From: natalia.enciso at gmail.com

 Congratulations Fatima by Laureano votacinya results to be the first to congratulate. Show your humility.
 It is a position that relies heavily on inputs from the region and teamwork. May we all work on that and grow more like region. Working together without distinction of ideologies, ascomo Jhonny recently demonstrated.
 Greetings all,
 Natalia

 Sent from my iPhone