[lac-discuss-en] ENC: VOTE RESULTS: LACRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015/Representante LACRALO 2013-2015 ALAC

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 07:20:17 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ENC: VOTE RESULTS: LACRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015/Representante LACRALO 2013-2015 ALAC
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear:

 I congratulate Fatima who has gone ALAC elected as Member for
 the Prximo period.

 Undoubtedly, their perseverance, work capacity and qualities
 personal, make us to be comfortable about our
 representation in ALAC.

 I wish him success in his new challenge.

 For its part, also want to congratulate Johnny for being a worthy
 container. We hope you continue your participation in LACRALO in the future.

 A hug to everyone