[lac-discuss-en] Voting Candidate NomCom - Staff Appreciation - Proposal

carlosaguirre62 carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 20:09:54 UTC 2013

Dear all,
Allow me make a comment about transparency, saying : method propose by Jose is absolutely transparent because show every support recibed by each candidate on the wiki, without a necesity to do an useless election on this particular situation.
Also, consensus need a previous discussion,  in this  case result impossible , just because time expired on june 25 , and we cant conduct an effective exchange of ideas on the 2 days extension.
I personally cant find what is the argument of Sergio statement on this issue.

My two cents.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre.

Enviado desde Samsung tabletalberto at soto.net.ar escribió:
[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Voting Candidate NomCom - Staff Appreciation - Proposal
From: alberto at soto.net.ar

Dear, for erroneous synchronization problem of my email accounts, I thought it was defined and vote just got the credentials.
This does not mean that my opinion.
I agree with Jose, and I do not see lack of transparency in this process, as in any other process that was responsible.
I think we should take care of our opinions, and think hard before publicly offend someone.
Best Regards

Alberto Soto
Sent from my BlackBerry from Claro Argentina