[lac-discuss-en] RES: Voting Candidate NomCom - Staff Appreciation - Proposal

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Jun 27 13:40:03 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Voting Candidate NomCom - Staff Appreciation - Proposal
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Jose and members of the region

 I, as secretary was the one who Tomla solicital decisiny staff that
 organize the ballot.

 And the reasons were:

 1) We had a conference call the same day in which we should send
 our advice to ALAC, so solicital an extension of the deadline Staff
 in 48h (which was quickly requested and approved by the President of
 ALAC for June 28 at 13 UTC)

 2) it had several technical problems with two of the
 candidates did what they could not express their ideas, and a great
 number of questions from the community that could not be
 answered.

 3) our monthly conference June 17, is hablde change
 the system, but also because it is aclarque limit to date
 This time was very close and tendramos not time to
 consult the community and get consensus, these changes will
 The nearest applied to elections.

 For all the above and to the term of the term and the absence
 the president of the region, I was in the obligation of taking the decision to
 habamos continue as always done and not innovating at the last minute. In other words,
 determine the preferred candidate for the region and send that information
 with the rest of the nominees for the ALAC take your
 decision!

 Regards,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2013

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil