[lac-discuss-en] Elections - LACRALO

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 00:06:12 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Elections - LACRALO
 From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

 Dear Jos, LACRALO community,

 Regarding point 1 I think everything is clear.

 Regarding point 2, to give procedural economy this election the NomCom process, reinforcing your idea, I suggest you send the list of candidates for the NomCom, but aadiendo the names of persons or ALS or countries that support this nomination, for purposes of backing the candidate and his consideration to the NomCom.

 Sincerely,

 Johnny Laureano
 AUI PERU