[lac-discuss-en] Elections - LACRALO

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 23:11:58 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Elections - LACRALO
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 To put an end to doubts and move forward with elections normally
 I will tell you and propose something. We have two different situations:

 * 1) Representatives of LACRALO to ALAC: * We will be communicating soon
 the date of the call you have with candidates who have accepted
 so that everyone can participate, meet the candidates, make the
 questions they deem appropriate, and they express their statements
 of interest, potential conflicts of interest, their work plans.
 After the call, we will vote for a single candidate.

 From June 28 to July 5 deberrealizarse the ballot, according to the term
 proposed by ALAC.

 * 2) Delegates NOMCOM LACRALO for: *

 The rules say LACARLO can mention a preferred candidate.At
 not required for us to do, but smandar list
 candidates who accepted nominations.

 Aquno plays the right, or customs, or anything like that, so
 important to respect the rules and what the community wants, and if
 want to change something that is deberseguir estescrito the
 procedure for this purpose.

 The proposal is that LACRALO send the list of candidates for
 NOMCOM who accepted the nomination to then decide on the ALAC
 These, upon evaluation thereof. This proposal estarabierta up
 June 24 (date that is our limit). In case no one
 oppose us to send the complete list, as of that date, we will
 sending the list to ALAC.

 Regards

 JosArce. -

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a65067126d.html