[lac-discuss-en] Strategies for Future Meetings ICANN = MSWG

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed May 15 02:42:10 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Strategies for Future Meetings ICANN = MSWG
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Members of Lacralo

 I am writing to announce the start of the group's work
 Strategies for future ICANN meetings = MSGW, of which I am
 the representative of LACRALO.
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40929544

 We had the first face in Beijing
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40929548

 Where the group reunir2 determinque times per month
 teleconference.

 The Prximo May 23 sernuestro second encounter.

 We are currently working stipulating the methodology and
 dividindonos into 3 sub-groups = Scope, Organization, participation and support.

 I take this opportunity to invite you to enven ideas,
 suggestions about changes / needs that must be believed necessary
 present or considered for future meetings of ICANN.

 Mainly for those who have already participated in some reunin, I
 like to ask them if they have sb problem or have seen something that
 may be presented / organized differently to improve performance
 of them, which I gladly transmitiral workgroup.

 Thank you for your attention,

 Greetings to all

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2012

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/5ed881ee3e.html