[lac-discuss-en] The right to forget

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Thu May 2 00:37:39 UTC 2013

Dear Alejandro,

I don't "blame" the victims, since seems there aren't "victims". I suggest
people shoud be more responsible and conscious of their own acts.

Let's see by the criminals point of view: they did something illegal,
guilty as charged, jail then free again. I believe in this pow they should
be "forgotten" as criminals since they paid for the crime. Or not?

Saludos,

Omar