[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Regional Council - TEDIC

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 19:32:40 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: LACRALO Regional Council - TEDIC
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear all,

 From what I have seen, TEDIC is credited with the ability to work with end users of the Internet, which is our target. However, we should ask how committed they are joining as reported LACRALO since Joseph could not attend the times that have been cited, nor (perhaps through ignorance) have been able to respond to what Alberto asked through the Wiki.

 There is no denying that the general consensus is that TEDIC accepted as ALS, so it has been observed, so do not think I need to say what has already been said. Please Understand my positive concept in this regard.

 And as you said Fatima, to make decisions on consensus is not always necessary to have that vote. But even that was already clear.So, without more, is sure to have a consensus and who block the decision is made to please listen.

 Sincerely,

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President - AGEIA DENSI Colombia