[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Regional Council - TEDIC

gmzamora at gmail.com gmzamora at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:47:02 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: LACRALO Regional Council - TEDIC
 From: gmzamora at gmail.com

 Hello All:

 I agree with most regarding TEDIC accept, believe, and is only one
 opinion, which is the biggest drawback arises from the representation that can
 have this entity, in the exercise precarious endeavor I have made
 opinino provide some reflection without the balad, is that I have
 ms been some questions allde not finished the training
 learn or understand. - [ERROR: Sentence too long to translate (2254> 1800 bytes)] do not mean to question anyone, I have been accused,
 perhaps rightly so, for my lack of participation, because I intend to learn from
 alllas these same questions. -
 3 - With the activities of the applicant and I quote "

 Advise and denounce the practices that comply with the free
 online expression and censorship / blocking that violate the neutrality of
 network: "Paraguay isp censoring site for mocking stockholder's paper - the
 largest in the country &quot; <http://cc.tedic.org/2012/09/25/paraguayan-isp-censoring-site-for-mocking-stockholders-paper-the-largest-in-the-country/>
 and
 Global voice in echo and got it made international support. &quot;ISP's
 news website block without
 warrant &quot; <http://advocacy.globalvoicesonline.org/2012/09/27/paraguay-isps-block-news-website-without-warrant/>

 From this we have created the initiative &quot;# megustainternetlibre&quot; (which
 be found in www.tedic.org) currently supporting 400 users
 the project. which aims to raise awareness and promote the rights
 Internet core. Aqucomparto a publication in Argentina on
 this initiative: http://pillku.com/article/me-gusta-internet-libre/

 In 2012: conducted a regional project: LIBREBUS Conosur.(Argentina,
 Uruguay, Chile and Paraguay), development of workshops and lectures on software
 free Internet, open licenses, fundamental rights
 Internet articulndose with other communities working for-common.
 The workshops will be carrying out in different cities of Paraguay: Assumption-
 Caacupe, Ciudad del Este, Villa Hayes. More info:
 http://www.librebusconosur.org/ &quot;-

 Carrying out these activities, shall not be, should be true,
 certifying that work, communicate and represent someone?

 Kind regards, asking from ignorance and trying to do what
 appropriate, participate in foundation and opinin, I clarify in case. -
 Atte

 William M. Zamora
 ADIAR

 The April 29, 2013 16:31, Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Estimados todos,
>

> Por lo que he podido observar, TEDIC tiene en su haber la posibilidad de
> trabajar con los usuarios finales de Internet, que es nuestro público
> objetivo. Sin embargo, habría que preguntarse qué tan comprometidos están
> con su incorporación a LACRALO dado que como reporta José, no han podido
> asistir las veces que se han citado, y tampoco (tal vez por
> desconocimiento) han podido dar respuesta a lo que Alberto preguntó a
> través de la Wiki.
>

> No se puede negar que el consenso general es que TEDIC sea aceptado como
> ALS, por lo que se ha podido observar, así que no creo que sea necesario
> decir lo que ya se ha dicho. Entiéndase por favor mi concepto positivo en
> este aspecto.
>

> Y como bien dijo Fatima, para tomar decisiones en consenso no es necesario
> tener que votar siempre. Pero, hasta eso ya estuvo claro. Así que, sin más,
> es seguro que tenemos consenso y quien bloquee la decisión que por favor se
> haga escuchar.
>

> Cordialmente,
>

> JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
> Comunicador Social
> Presidente - AGEIA DENSI Colombia
>
> Twitter: @JmanuRojas
>
> Unete a LACRALO:

 William M.Zamora
 Lawyer - Legal consultation Study &quot;Lex-Trelew&quot;
 Twitter: @ guillermozam
 Skype: gmzamora
 Iberoamerican Network Manager
 ElDerechoInformatico.com <http://www.elderechoinformatico.com>