[lac-discuss-en] Secretary of LACRALO

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 05:24:48 UTC 2013

Dear Sylvia,

I appreciate for your efforts in streamlining Lacralo participation and
working groups. Can you provide the membership with a report including some
actual figures for the increase in participation as well as the progress,
purpose and output results of the internal Lacralo working groups?

Myself and certainly others will find this information beneificial in
determining the relevance of these working groups and it will also assist
in evaluating the utilisation of Lacralo's time and resources over the past
year.

Thank you for your consideration and reply.

Besos

Cintra Sooknanan