[lac-discuss-en] Secretary of LACRALO

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Mar 6 01:17:23 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Secretary of LACRALO
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO;

 I am writing to inform you that for msera an honor to remain the
 Secretary of LACRALO for AOMS.

 In this last year we have worked well together in what was a year too
 productive for the region, we have grown, our teleconferencing increasingly
 have more participants, the latest survey conducted for the program
 capacitacin 2013 has had record participation.

 And certainly there is much to do and grow!

 This experience was very important for me to know more fully
 cules are the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities LACRALO.

 Today, from this experience, even more podrreforzar sque work
 LACRALO need to continue their growth and maturity.

 And so I would like to continue to count on your support.

 That's why, with this message, I am in charge of candidatndome
 LACRALO Secretary 2013-2014.

 Thank you all.

 Regards

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c6c621e2b6.html