[lac-discuss-en] Cybercrime Survey / Survey Cibercrime

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 06:36:03 UTC 2013

Thank you Andres. Cybercrime legislation is of moment in the Caribbean.
Some countries are now just taking a first pass while a few like Jamaica
and St. Lucia are considering revisions.  This survey will at least create
discussion points for the legislators and advisers.

This survey is further example of LACNIC's sensible approach to outreach.

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799