[lac-discuss-en] Cybercrime Survey / Survey Cibercrime

andrespiazza at gmail.com andrespiazza at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:29:20 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Cybercrime Survey / Survey Cibercrime
 From: andrespiazza at gmail.com

 * Inglés below
 Abaixo Portugues **
 -----

 Dear Colleagues,

 To learn more about the characteristics of the Internet in the
 region of latinoamrica and Caribbean Lacnic is conducting the
 survey "Cybercrime in America * America and the Caribbean" * which has character
 annimo and takes no more than 15 minutes to complete. We ask that you have the
 kindly answer the questions that compose contributing
 way that our organization rena reliable information about what
 occurs with the use of Internet in our passes.

 Please synthase at liberty to distribute to friends and acquaintances
 residing in the region.
 *
 Link: * http://www.lacnic.net.uy/vote/index.php?sid=57553&newtest=Y&lang=es

 Thank you very much for your collaboration.

 -----------------------

 Dear colleagues,

 Lacnic is conducting the survey "* Cybercrime in Latin America and the
 Caribbean "* to gain knowledge on the Internet Further in Latin America and
 the Caribbean. The survey is anonymous and will take no more than 15
 minutes to complete. We ask you be kind enough That to answer the questions
 THUS help our organization and gather reliable information about The Internet
 use in our countries.

 Please feel free to distribute the survey to friends and acquaintances who
 live in the region.
 *
 Link: * http://www.lacnic.net.uy/vote/index.php?sid=57553&newtest=Y&lang=en

 Thank you for your colaboration.

 ----------------------------------

 Caros colleagues,

 Com or objective characteristics as conhecer mais on Internet da na
 eo Amrica Latina gives regional Caribbean or Lacnic estrealizando from search
 "* Latin Amrica Cibercrime eo na Caribbean **" * which annima ene cam
 mais do that 15 minutes to be concluda.We ask you to kindly Tenha
 respond as e ASKED nossa assim organizao contribute to rena
 confiveis given on or estacontecendo com or use Internet gives em
 Nossos passes.

 Please sinta-years are livre to distribute to friends and conhecidos vivem
 na regio.

 * Link *: http://www.lacnic.net.uy/vote/index.php?sid=57553&newtest=Y&lang=pt

 Muito obrigado by sua ajuda.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/82c420546e.html