[lac-discuss-en] RES: Members of the WG or workgroups

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Sep 3 18:44:14 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Members of the WG or workgroups
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Totally agree!

 ----- Mensagem Original -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome of Dr.
 Alejandro Pisanty Baruch
 Submitted in: second-feira, setembro 3, 2012 3:15
 To lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: [lac-discuss-es] Members of the WG or workgroups

 Hello,

 few das ago that Sylvia Leite Herlein esttratando to mobilize
 LACRALO members who signed up to the working groups. She
 calls at least say whether they will continue in the groups in which
 enrolled. We know that some can not do it but they have not expressed
 all.

 I propose a constructive varpida to begin work
 of these groups recognize as members of a core team who
 already confirmed their participaciny start working with them.

 The other members podrn incorporated or not later on. Those not
 participate Sern not recognized in the documents that each working group
 develop, present to the community, and publish.

 Let us suffer from self-imposed limitations and do something.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUMBER OF NEW phone

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 FROM +525541444475 Mexico

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty