[lac-discuss-en] Mail to LACRALO Ginger Paque

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 18:28:13 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Mail to LACRALO Ginger Paque
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 I am forwarding a mail to Ginger pidimandara me the whole list
 LACRALO.
 I apologize for my delay in doing so, because as some of you know,
 I'm with some health problems and gradually reintegrndome my tasks
 usual.
 Ginger ARE NOT listed, although estcopiada in this thread for those
 wish to communicate with her.
 Again thank Ginger for having acompaado in our
 July teleconference.

 Best regards,
 Fatima