[lac-discuss-en] RES: CIVIL SOCIETY

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Aug 30 17:19:47 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: CIVIL SOCIETY
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Dear, some considerations to think of ourselves.
 This is an old problem that dates back to the time of the creation of NCUC -
 Noncommercial the GNSO Constituency USERS!
 It was a clear "competicin" with ALAC, but then was told that they
 iran represent civil society and organized user's ALAC
 individuals. STILL, when we look at our rules we see that only
 ALS is a allow organizations organized users
 civil society. NCUC accepts user organizations but may have
 as sponsor companies or individuals physics. Are more skilled because they manage
 having the Economic support in their organizations.More recently it was created
 other GNSO constituency in the NPOC - Not-for-Profit Operational Concerns,
 I still have not understood exactly why they will not be able to be part of
 NCUC, (is where estn Red Cross, a foundation, the Association
 American School of Medicine and an organization named Goodwill
 Industries International, for example) were approved by the Board and
 continue to its destination. .
 Recurdate this discusin also enter the list recently in
 Reason of ALS candidates from Brazil and Uruguay, where Brazil was a
 "Not for Profit" organization but had "sponsorship" of companies
 shared his advice.
 All three organizations - ALAC and its RALOS, NCUC or try the NPOC
 civil society, and differ only mnimas peculiarities
 ms whenever I seem to have a clear distinction.
 Civil Society for my covers all forms of organization as the
 interest of society without profit / gain.
 For me it is more a chapter so there needs to be msyms
 one hotfix in the sparse basic.
 Hugs