[lac-discuss-en] CIVIL SOCIETY

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Aug 30 17:39:50 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: CIVIL SOCIETY
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Sylvia:
 As Alexis de Clrel dira, Vicomte de Tocqueville (better known as
 Alex de Tocqueville) to define civil society "... is identified
 "Civil society" with all organizations and institutions cvicas
 voluntary and social function as mediators between individuals and
 State. "This definition thus includes both organizations
 nonprofit or nongovernmental organizations and associations and
 foundations.
 The distinctive feature is if a subject is an individual or collective subject,
 Certainly not the first Civil Society, is only an isolated subject
 no interaction with anyone alone with himself, the other, the collective subject,
 If Civil Society, as its life and development depend on a
 thought and action that involve organization, debate and comptroller.
 Civil society can itself be a complex organization or a simple
 According reached the degree of complexity in terms of scaffolds
 Comptroller Gestin decision making and a high value
 professionalism and dedication.
 According Velzquez Enrique Brito, civil society is "the set of
 organized as such citizens to act in the field of the public in
 search of the common good, no-profit personal or party adhesin
 determined. "
 This definition also takes on, as a collective subject matter
 distinctive and reaffirm values \u200b\u200band external inetrnos "acting
 in the realm of the public in search of the common good ", they are" without intention to
 profit "and not" ... attached to a particular politivo party ... "
 In my humble opinion these are nonpartisan political organizations, and
 that one of the principal is involved in each pblicas poltcas
 time you interact with "the public", often supplying
 the absent Gestin a social stage.

 As truthful nothing more remote from the notion of the individual persons or SOHO
 participating in their own name, so comenzel debate.
 Best regards.
 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto

 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar/>
 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>

 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina
 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *