[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? EXTENCION_PLAZO_VOTACI = D3N? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Aug 24 22:39:28 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? EXTENCION_PLAZO_VOTACI = D3N? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO:

 As you all know we are with 2 processes in open votacin:

 RULE 8

 ALS 158 and 159 s

 We have not reached the minimum of votes needed and that is why we
 extended the deadline for voting until Sunday February 26 at 23:59 UTC.

 Please note that when two different processes, the staff has sent one
 voting card for each of them.

 Verifying if the received and otherwise come into contact with
 Matt Ashtiani (matt.ashtiani @ icann.org).

 If you have any questions, please come to contact.

 Greetings all,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6fe83619d2.html