[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? RES = 3A__Reinicio_del_grupo_de_Planeaci? == Utf-8? Q? = C3 = C3 = A9gica B3n_Estrat =? =

rok at bango.org.bb rok at bango.org.bb
Fri Aug 24 14:15:58 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? RES = 3A__Reinicio_del_grupo_de_Planeaci? == Utf-8? Q? = C3 = C3 = A9gica B3n_Estrat =? =
 From: rok at bango.org.bb

 Thank you.

 ROK

 ----- Original Message -----
 From: Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch
 Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 10:06 a.m.
 To: Webmaster, sylvia at prontocl.com.br; 'Vanda UOL';
 lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: RE: [lac-discuss-es] RES: Reset Planning Group
 Strategic

 Roosevelt,

 so on to get something done. Thanks.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - new phone number

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 From: Webmaster [rok at bango.org.bb]
 Posted on: Friday, August 24, 2012 1:27
 To: Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch; sylvia at prontocl.com.br; 'Vanda UOL';
 lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Strategic

 Alexander,

 Sorry about that but you got an unintended signal from me. I did not
 volunteer coordinator to be, I Volunteered to participate. If I no longer
 wanted to be part of the WG, I Would Have Clearly Stated That as I believe
 Volunteered any of Those Who Would Have Also done.

 I Think We Should move forward in Such a Manner That We avoid omitting
 people who are willing to volunteer.Seeing That may well send a message
 message to me that there is a plot to me out, as it may send a similar
 Message to Those Receiving it as well. My first instinct was not to respond.

 I Think We Should move forward by notifying All Those Who Volunteered of the
 first meeting. If They Do not Want to be part of it, let them choose, do not
 That may do anything to cause them to be left out Automatically.

 I am not sure LACRALO That is on the brink of any existence. Even if it is
 and you care anything about it, You Should Ensure That You do all in your
 power not to take it any further over the edge.

 As you said, let us move on.

 Respectfully,

 ROK