[lac-discuss-en] Locking of a Domain Name UDRP Proceedings Subject to

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Fri Aug 17 17:25:01 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Locking of a Domain Name UDRP Proceedings Subject to
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Natalia,

 thanks for spending the BALN. Go back, adding value:

 1. Cul was your position in inmovilizacin ALAC on domain names subject to UDRP?

 2. The position of inmovilizacin LACRALO on domain names subject to UDRP may articulate studying two poles:

 a. the viewpoint of the user who registers a domain name without any abuse and is accused of abuse in a UDRP. This user has interest in the domain name and continue to solve, allowing services to the last day that the UDRP has concluded that it must yield.

 b. the user's viewpoint challenging a domain name registration that affects you negatively. This user will probably prefer to leave the domain name to resolve from the first moment that your complaint is received by the UDRP provider for processing.

 An axis perpendicular to these two is the users who are not registrants, but depend on the Resolution of the contested domain name. How they swing their interests, assuming that the registration is abusive or abusive to controvertirlo procedure?

 This will only be resolved by defining the interests, and we take issues like due process and presumption of innocence.

 ESTs according to this approach? It's different approach is estaplicando in ALAC? It is very likely to be much more advanced.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NEW PHONE NUMBER

 FROM ABROAD +52-1-5541444475

 FROM +525541444475 MXICO

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, University Avenue 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org