[lac-discuss-en] Final Consideration - Member of ALAC Election(Part 2)

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:29:39 UTC 2012

ROK,
If I follow your argument, nobody has the responsibility to see the RoP is
obeyed.

And in the case of a breach, everybody  has a duty to sit on their hands.

No my brother, somebody must make the call.  That is a role for the
presiding officer.

And if you disagree on the call, we have a way to resolve that disagreement.

Call for a division and count the votes.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799