[lac-discuss-en] Final Consideration - Member of ALAC Election(Part 2)

Webmaster rok at bango.org.bb
Fri Aug 17 04:09:13 UTC 2012

Carlton,

My understanding of a petition is that you have a grievance. Then you have to get a certain amount of members to agree to back the petition before it becomes valid. This depends on so many factors that for a chair to make a decision that requires members to petition should be a decision of a serious nature and not one so simplistic and obvious that does not even require a decision by the Chair. The Chair is sticking his neck out and I am not going to validate executive authority where it does not exist.

ROK