[lac-discuss-en] Nomination LACRALO NomCom Delegate to 2012-2013

carlos dionisio aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:15:15 UTC 2012

Thanks Juan Manuel and many others who think the same in relation to me. Obviously we need to respect our rules especialy our OP, I hope  the best for us , but Im not convinced if this is the best way (closing doors to discuss proposals). Anyway, rules are rules and I wish it will be  forever.

Carlos Aguirre

Enviado desde mi dispositivo inalámbrico BlackBerry®