[lac-discuss-en] Application for ALAC member

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:11:23 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Application for ALAC member
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 I want to thank Juan Manuel for having nominated as a candidate
 LACRALO representative to ALAC, ascomo the support received both
 list as an informal discussion.

 After reviewing this postulacin with people who are part
 organizacina of which I belong we have decided to accept this
 opportunity and challenge will ESTN I propose both personally and
 for the organization of which I belong. Therefore, I request to serve
 this email as formal acceptance made by John postulacin
 Manuel.

 As many of you know I have been involved in LACRALO from
 recent years. When comenca participate, if I wanted to entendque
 contribute something constructive to our region need to devote to learning
 first. That made for a long time and I still do.Especially
 part of At-Large, is are learning new songs
 permanently due to the nature of being an advisory body, provided
 issues arise that must understand and know to give a opinin
 informed and allow bottom-up process that both defend.

 In my profession I am a lawyer and holds a degree in Law and Technologies, I have
 DiploFoundation courses, ISOC Next Generation Leaders (NGL) and
 Academy of UTI. I was a Fellow of the SSIG, the Fellowship Programme of
 ICANN, ISOC IGF Ambassador for the last year and this year in Nairobi
 Returning again as Ambassador to the ingathering of November Baken
 prximo. I am currently serving as tutor for DiploFoundation
 NGL Espaol course of ISOC.

 The organization of which I am part, Argentina has been AGEIA DENSI
 present since the beginning of LACRALO and we have grown together
 our RALO. Also we have learned based on errors and
 mistakes, but we were always clear that although our work is
 volunteer, we take it very seriously.That's why as lawyers, many
 us, we have always tried to defend the rights of
 our region users, especially those from our own
 local community of Córdoba. We have also worked extensively in the creation of
 capabilities of Internet end users, especially people
 young, because as they always argued, the only way to get
 people involved and participate, is being trained.

 Our organization already has experience working in and with ALAC, and
 are used to working together and collaboratively.
 Personally I am part of some ALAC WG so I consider that
 be able to represent LACRALO in ALAC will be a very good
 opportunity to strengthen the work already started.

 Personally I have worked in groups with many of you, of different
 passes and a different language to mo. My Ingls not perfect, however
 I managed to communicate with members of English-speaking LACRALO to
 we worked together.From my place I offer a channel remain
 of communication to express the position of our visiny
 region to ALAC.

 We have much work to do and it is my desire and my will, working in
 that sense, so that we overcome the difficulties that often
 affect us, ascomo the formal and procedural details, which
 are also often important to solve, and we can
 collaborate on formulacin of POLICIES in this environment and multistakeholder
 bottom-up that offers to ICANN or the voices of
 Internet end users of our region.

 Thank you very much everyone.

 Best regards,

 Fatima

 On July 16, 2012 21:04 <asoto at ibero-americano.org> escribitbNL&gt;

> Este es un ambiente en el cual se escucha a todos los que quieran
> postularse, y seran bien recibidas otras postulaciones. Ademasn todo el que
> quiera puede opinar con fundamentos.
> Saludos cordiales
>
> Alberto Soto
> Enviado desde mi BlackBerry® de Claro Argentina

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/696b574f35.html