[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER: DELEGATE NOMINATIONS OPEN PERIOD LACRALO NOMCOM

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 13:50:10 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I would like to nominate Jacqueline Morris to continue to serve on the
Nominating Committee. Jacqueline's indepth knowledge and experience of
the various ICANN constituencies, her deep involvement and
participation in Internet governance fora and excellent communication
and networking skills will continue to serve the Nomcom and the Latin
American and Caribbean region well.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh