[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? IMPORTANTE_-_Elecci = F3n_nuevo_ALA? == Iso-8859-1? Q? C_MEMBER_2012-2014? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sun Jul 15 21:39:35 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? IMPORTANTE_-_Elecci = F3n_nuevo_ALA? == Iso-8859-1? Q? C_MEMBER_2012-2014? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Members of LACRALO
 The mandate of the current ALAC Member-Sergio Salinas Porto culminates at trmino
 the last annual reunin ICANN 2012 (ICANN Meeting 45 - Toronto).
 According to the timer 9 of our operating principles are the ALAC Member
 actuacin 2 year period without the right to releccin.
 That's why estabierto period of nominations and 15 das
 self-nominations to fill this position. (From July 15 to 29
 July at 23:59 UTC)
 Which serseguido a period of 2 days for acceptance of nominations
 and presentation of SOI (Curriculum vitae). (July 31 at 23:59 UTC)
 You will then have a teleconference with the candidates for
 all members of the LACRALO have to master and have the opportunity to
 them the questions they consider relevant.
 Finally we have a last period of 7 (seven) days of votacin
 electronics of all accredited ALS LACRALO.(From 11 to 18
 August 23:59 UTC)
 The report of the new ALAC member elected serel 2012-2014 Aug. 20.
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34608397

 Regards,
 Sylvia
 Sylvia Herlein