[lac-discuss-en] NEXT CONFERENCE CALL 19/07/2012 - 22UTC

mtelez at gmail.com mtelez at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 16:05:57 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: NEXT CONFERENCE CALL 19/07/2012 - 22UTC
 From: mtelez at gmail.com

 Sylvia Okay, we will be attentive to the call.
 Referring to the issue of new ALS it is time to take a
 definition in reference thereto.

 Greetings to all.
 Marcelo Telez

 On July 13, 2012 15:29 <sylvia at internautabrasil.org> escribitbNL&gt;

> Estimado miembros LACRALO
>
> Unos de los temas a ser tratados en nuestra próxima teleconferencia será la
> pendencia de aprobación de 2 organizaciones de la región para ser miembros
> de LACRALO.
>
> A continuación las solicitudes para su consulta:
>

> i. (158)
> <
> https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/31181019/158+-+ASOCIACI%C3
> %93N+DE+ESCRIBANOS+DEL+URUGUAY.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1337085159000<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/31181019/158+-+ASOCIACI%C3%0A%93N+DE+ESCRIBANOS+DEL+URUGUAY.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1337085159000>
> >
> ASOCIACIÓN DE ESCRIBANOS DEL URUGUAY\
>
> ii. (159)  <http://www.atlarge.icann.org/file/28501/download/30927>
> National
> Association for Digital Inclusion (Associação Nacional para Inclusão
> Digital
> - Brasil)
>
> Sin más,
>
> Sylvia

> Sylvia Herlein
>
>  <mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org
>
> Secretaria LACRALO-ICANN/ 2012-2013 -   <http://atlarge.icann.org>
> http://atlarge.icann.org
>
> Secretaria FLUI 2009-2012
>
> sylvia_leite=Skype
>
> Descrição: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

> http://www.lacralo.org

 Marcelo Telez
 Posadas, Misiones
 Argentina Republic
 Facebook: Marcelo Telez
 Twitter: @ mtelez
 Skype: omtelez
 Mobile: +54 9 376 493-2799

 * &quot;In economy there is nothing mysterious or inaccessible to the understanding of
 man in the street. If there is a mystery lies in the hidden PURPOSE l
 can pursue the economist who is none other than the disimulacin
 particular interest that is served *. &quot;
 * Jauretche *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/fe0fcceace.html