[lac-discuss-en] List of recent publications LACRALO

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Wed May 30 19:05:13 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: List of recent publications LACRALO
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Carlton,

 maybe it is time to stop the rhetoric, the bullying and the Threats and let work or work.

 maybe it's time to stop the retrica, the hostigamiennto and threats and to work or leave work.

 We have limited time to comment on ICANN's Proposal on the definition of ITS security, Stability and resilience scope. Will you Contribute to LACRALOs comments?

 We have limited time to comment on the definition of ICANN's scope of their duties in safety, estabildad and robustness. You'll help LACRALO comments?

 If you do not like that subject, is there another? what about a show of true leadership Contributing to draft?

 If you do not like that topic, there sb else? qutal an example of true leadership in helping a draft?

 That may I suggest the outstanding diferencias be Dealt with outside this discussion list? You went to the Ombudsman for some reason. Deal with it.

 I suggest that the differences are treated outside of this list as possible. For something were to the Ombudsman. End the process and return in peace.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NEW PHONE NUMBER

 FROM ABROAD +52-1-5541444475

 FROM +525541444475 MXICO

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, University Avenue 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Ph. +52- (1) -55-5105-6044, +52- (1) -55-5418-3732

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org