[lac-discuss-en] Thanks!

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 21:14:48 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Thanks!
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Hi all!
 I want to thank all members for their support LACRALO. If anyone wants to join an, this time to do it. I tell them that we are spreading the Charter on the Internet so they will by all means possible to congressmen and the community.

 Remember that the Charter find it here: http://ageiadensicolombia.blogspot.com/p/carta-al-congreso.html

 Sincerely,

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P
 Twitter: @ JmanuRojas