[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? ENC = 3A_Salvemos_Internet_del_ataque_de? == Utf-8? Q? _los_EEUU_-_ = C2 = C3 = ADble_respuesta A1incre =!? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Apr 13 12:32:14 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Utf-8? Q? ENC = 3A_Salvemos_Internet_del_ataque_de? == Utf-8? Q? _los_EEUU_-_ = C2 = C3 = ADble_respuesta A1incre =!? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Just wanted to share this information with you.

 Look what this NGO, AVAAZ is doing!

 And is coming to end users ...

 Sylvia

 Descrição: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

 From: Emma Ruby Sachs - Avaaz.org [mailto: avaaz at avaaz.org]
 Posted in: Friday, April 13, 2012 1:53
 To: sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 Assunto: Save Internet from attack by the U.S. - amazing response!

 Impressive, over 630,000 signers in just one week! Reach one million. Sign the petition and forward this message to everyone -

 Dear friends,

<http://www.avaaz.org/es/stop_cispa/?cl=1722366996&v=13630>

 Right now, more than 100 U.S. lawmakers are pushing through a law that would allow them to spy on anyone on the Internet without a warrant. CISPA law is its third attempt to disguise his attack on global Internet freedom. Our mass protest laws helped curb SOUP and PIPA. Save web again:

<http://www.avaaz.org/es/stop_cispa/?cl=1722366996&v=13630> Sign the petition

 Currently, the U.S. Congress is pushing through a new law by surprise would give them powers to spy, which Big Brother all over the web - and hope the world realizes. The last time I tried to attack freedom on the Internet, we help stop them. Let's do it again.

 Over 100 members of Congress are supporting legislation (CISPA) that would give private companies and the U.S. government the right to spy on any of us at any time and for as long as they want, without a warrant.This is the third time the U.S. Congress tries to take away our freedom on the Internet. But just so we could help defeat SOUP, and also PIPA, we can now force the withdrawal of the new law of Big Brother.

 Our global protest has played a key role in protecting the Internet against governments keen to control what we do on the web. Let us unite once again and defeat this law once and for all. Sign the petition and then send it to everyone who uses the Internet:

 http://www.avaaz.org/es/stop_cispa/?vl <http://www.avaaz.org/es/stop_cispa/?cl=1722366996&v=13630>

 Under the Law on protection of information exchange and cyber police (CISPA), the mere suspicion of a cyber threat would give ISPs and other companies operating in the network the right to seek information about our activities, share it with the government, refuse to notify us if we are being watched and then use an immunity clause to protect themselves from complaints about violation of privacy or other legal action.This is an unacceptable assault on privacy that trust every day when sending emails, talking on Skype, online search and more.

 But we know that the U.S. Congress is concerned about the reaction of world opinion. This is the third time I have tried to disguise their attack on our internet freedom and sneak a law, under another name, in the hope that people do not realize it. Already rights advocacy groups on the Internet, such as the Electronic Frontier Foundation, who have condemned this act by interference with basic rights to privacy, and now it's time for us to rule us also.

 Sign the petition to Congress by opposing the law CISPA. When we reach the 250,000 signatures, our call will be delivered to each of the 100 lawmakers who support the bill:

 http://www.avaaz.org/es/stop_cispa/?vl <http://www.avaaz.org/es/stop_cispa/?cl=1722366996&v=13630>

 Our Internet freedom is threatened every day by governments around the world - but is the U.S. who is best positioned to attack the rights of Internet users, because an important part of the network infrastructure is in its country. Our movement has shown, time and again that global public opinion can help stop the threat of U.S. Internet. Let's do it again!

 With hope,

 Emma, \u200b\u200bRewan, Ricken, Antonia, Lisa, Morgan, Maria Paz, Pascal and the whole Avaaz team

 More information:

 CISPA much worse than the law SOUP (Vanguard)
 http://www.vanguardia.com.mx/cispamuchopeorquelaleysopa-1256914.html

 List of major companies that support CISPA, the new SOUP (ALT1040):

 A new project on 'cyber' in the U.S. unleashed again alerts the Internet (The World)
 http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2012/04/06/navegante/1333703852.html

 HR3523: Act of 2011 to share and protect cyber-intelligence (text in English)
 http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr3523 <http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr3523 >

 <http://open.avaaz.org/act/open/1722366996.gif>

 Want to help build the Avaaz community?

 We're entirely funded by donations and receive no money from governments or corporations. Our dedicated team of campaign ensures that all contributions, even small ones, give a high yield:

  &lt;  https://secure.avaaz.org/es/donate_to_avaaz/?cl=1722366996&v=13630>

  _____

 Avaaz campaign is a network of 14 million people, which works to ensure that the views and values \u200b\u200bof people throughout the world model the decision-making processes. The word &quot;Avaaz&quot; means &quot;voice&quot; or &quot;song&quot; in many languages. Avaaz members belong to all nations of the world, our team is located in 13 countries across 4 continents and operates in 14 languages.To learn more about the most important campaigns of Avaaz, click here <http://www.avaaz.org/es/highlights.php> Or follow us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Avaaz> or Twitter <http://twitter.com/Avaaz> .

 This message was sent to sylvia at internautabrasil.org. To change your email address, language, unsubscribe, or other preferences, contact us through this form <http://avaaz.org/es/contact/?unsubHTML> - Or just click here &lt;  https://secure.avaaz.org/act/?r=unsub&cl=1722366996&email=sylvia@internautabrasil.org&b=1787&v=13630&lang=es>

 To contact Avaaz, do not respond to this e-mail. Write us a message www.avaaz.org / en / contact <http://www.avaaz.org/es/contact?footer> or call us at +1-888-922-8229 (USA).

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/45c5f237c4.html