[lac-discuss-en] Could CISPA Be the Next SOPA?

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 00:26:50 UTC 2012

Hi Raquel:
You placed a few interesting perspectives in the debate, thanks for that.

That aside, it appears you may have interpreted my response as an
endorsement of CISPA/SOPA and/or like regimes.  For me to opine that what
the CISPA law intends is already being done is no way and cannot be taken
as an endorsement.

FWIW, my position in these matters is reflexively libertarian.  But,
willing to accept modest refinements in reason and for broad public policy
effect.

Best,
- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels