[lac-discuss-en] General Assembly Agenda

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 18:44:04 UTC 2012

Dear Carlton,

Yes, we can make an estimation of the amount of time to be used for each
item of the agenda.

Then we can send it to the list for knowledge of all of us and make
adjustments, if it is necessary.

Anyway, the Chair of GA is who decide how much time we can use to discuss
and decide for each item when we are carrying out the GA.

Also we should remember that this is a proposal, all of us we can add items
to the agenda.

Regarding the explanation asked in another email from Dev (for the emended
proposed), we can send it to the list too.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Best Regards,

Fatima