[lac-discuss-en] RES: RES: regional councils in 3 applications with ALS

raquel.gatto at gmail.com raquel.gatto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:46:10 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: RES: regional councils in 3 applications with ALS
 From: raquel.gatto at gmail.com

 Hello Jose,

 Thank you very much for your aclaricion! I have no pretensions to point
 blamed, but I would continue with a healthy debate as well postulate
 Alexander.

 I still have some more points [now Portuñol]:

 My initial hesitation Quando recebi empenzar recommendations for the
 research (and write to the list) was: one named Ascion
 designated digital inclusion could be wrapped with providers once
 who are the agents of the chain to prover Internet Access? And I think
 the answer would be yes. Asfue for statutes where I feel
 more comfortable as a lawyer, with the points and the envi.

 Seguiendo in its indication of criteria for ALS, ainda not clear to me the
 argumentation that working with suppliers is a preventive.In particular,
 at the end of item 2 of the criteria states that: "The ALS may permit
 additional participation by Others That Is Compatible With The Interests of
 Within the individual Internet users the region. "And on the website ANID
 it is clear that they intend to train providers of small
 Access the Internet to improve in the latter case the access from the community. I
 I agree that IF this is the only activity being proposed, bear,
 indiretamente that leads to end-users then the decision is
 successful because the criteria require participation Direta. But it is not
 that is understood in the statutes, so they rest only form certified as
 could say.

 And I make a personal note to ensure the maximum transparency of my
 party. Empenze research with doubts that aclar. But ao longo
 survey on the web STIO interested me that president is the Minister
 elected by the civil sociedade CGI.br. Is a representative of the third
 Setor. I share this for two reasons: first to enhance I
 looks like a person of recognized civil sociedade actuation in more than in
 business.And second because I work near the CGI.br and is also
 healthy that do not know him personally nor do I defesa
 institutional as stated above.

 Well, they are my "pitacos" (which in Portuguese is meant my small
 opinions).

 Brazilian greetings in our hot summer,

 Rachel