[lac-discuss-en] RES: RES: regional councils in 3 applications with ALS

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Tue Feb 28 21:10:18 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: RES: regional councils in 3 applications with ALS
 From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

 Dear Rachel
 I also telos navegubastante portugusy statutes by the page
 of the Association of Digital Inclusion.
 I also encontren its statutes to "individuals" (all
 organizations working with them), but not engaged in users
 Internet end. Or having a relationship with ICANN than the fact that
 its president is part of CGI Brazil.
 That's why I was one of those aconsejque not part of
 LACRALO. I think we will be able to be part of another group, not s, but
 definitely not here.
 I thought fundamentmi precisely in tems of its status as the
 Article 3:
 Art 3 b)
 "Sponsored by the defense mechanism of the interests of its members" (mainly
 small and indistinct and micro)

 "Proteccina the basic micro TECHNOLOGICAL pequeay"
 Also implied by the ads on the site, that in this
 organization is part and finances in addition to a business organization
 ISP.
 One of their tax advisors the company owns NetCell Telecom.

 Another counselor is an entrepreneur and technologist manager NSIS - Natural
 Square Internet and Systems,
 Another member is the provider besides Cortez Online entrepreneur in the area
 Telecommunications.
 Unlike the case of Ecuador who make free software.
 Sylvia
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org