[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Inclusi = F3n_de_Nuevos_ALS_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Para_participar_en_la_reuni = F3n_de_ICANN_n_ = BA_43? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Feb 7 15:38:02 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Inclusi = F3n_de_Nuevos_ALS_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Para_participar_en_la_reuni = F3n_de_ICANN_n_ = BA_43? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Cintra I must say that I agree with fatima and jose.
 Should have priority and integrating the LACRALO ALS to participate in
 the AG and that participation would be without possibility of face to face, if
 stay places and create new, they will have to be for
 genuine representatives of the accredited ALS and not for those without
 are certified.
 A hug Agran
 sergio

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e5f163cf0c.html