[lac-discuss-en] On the Assembly of Costa Rica

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Feb 7 15:31:27 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: On the Assembly of Costa Rica
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Jose and companions LACRALO:

 I want to make clear the worry-I said at the conference
 last regarding the participation of the General Assembly and LACRALO
 The showcase which is being organized.

 I am convinced that the General Assembly must be the place where
 all voices and diversity of colors that include
 the LACRALO:

 That ALS is unable to participate because funding is denied
 unacceptable and dangerous for the stability and transparency of LACRALO.

 Members of ALS we have an elected position within the RALO not
 can vote at the meeting and only the representatives of our
 organizations are quines may vote and participate in this meeting and
 InReach scheme proposed.

 In this scheme of "29" ALS participants, who have ALS
 representation in LACRALO / ALAC / ICANN were in a state of inequity
 participatory politics and against the other ALS.

 I suggest that you review this and to take into account the participation of
 these ALS accredited and eligible to participate for sunpartivipacion
 effective in this House.

 With respect to participants in the ShowCase I porpuesto
 conference (and was not taken into account for the presidency, I understand that
 had to be an honest mistake-) the participation of two speaker
 representantante of users in our thin and a speaker from "outside"
 which could be any of the exhibitors put on the list. It
 Importantly, this event is of Latin American and Caribbean and should
 priority to display our rich diversity from participation
 of an actor speaking sparse and other English speakers.

 Greetings everyone attn.

 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>

 FLUI-Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/d396a78098.html