[lac-discuss-en] Inclusion of New ALSes to participate in the ICANN meeting No 43

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:24:01 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Please see below my email to Jose and Dev regarding the inclusion of
pending Lacralo Alses, these should be chartered by the Costa Rica Meeting
date.

Their attendance is crucial particularly for the case of  the Association
for Notary Public Professionals which will the be the only ALS in
Uruguay. The purpose of the GA and Showcase is to ensure participation and
to reach out to ALSes and it is particularly important for new Alses to
have this contact. I hope this can be raised now, even if (for whatever
reason) it was not initially considered.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this point.

Regards

Cintra Sooknanan