[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Agregados_a_la_agenda_del_d = EDa_d? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? E_hoy? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Jan 19 12:06:33 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Agregados_a_la_agenda_del_d = EDa_d? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? E_hoy? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions, I just made a comment on our wiki
 asking to be taken into account on the subject discusin and SOUP
 implications for the world ynmeros domain names, I think
 is important that we express as RALO about this.
 Best Regards
 -

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> -CTA-
<http://www.ctamdq.org.ar> Federacin fluid Latin American Users
 Internet <http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/3903c83933.html