[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Env = EDo_de_credenciales_para_vota? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? R_por_parte_de_ALAC_en_dos_temas? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Jan 19 11:47:29 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Env = EDo_de_credenciales_para_vota? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? R_por_parte_de_ALAC_en_dos_temas? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 LACRALO Dear companions: our boxes have reached the
 credentials to vote on two issues:
 1) / * So that we may show forth about whether we agree with the
 ALAC members, members of ComitEjecutivo, the LEADERS regional
 and coordinators must have declarations of interest (SOIs) and
 conflict of interest statements (Cois) published on the website
 ICANN * /. This topic is my position _ / * IF * / _, but I know that
 think the rest of our RALO ALS. This is due
 the day January 23, 2011.

 2) / * If we support ratificacin of the "Declaration of the ALAC
 Preliminary report on the emission of the GNSO amendments
 Accrediting Registrar Agreement "for the COMMUNICATION
 stakeholders? * / For my part I agree and my position will be
 _ / * IF * / _, although I also would like to hear from you any
 Recommendation to.
 You can read the document c: http://goo.gl/4K5Xz

 Best Regards

 -

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> -CTA-
<http://www.ctamdq.org.ar> Federacin fluid Latin American Users
 Internet <http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/42a4943791.html