[lac-discuss-en] GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO 2012 - SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Sat Jan 7 16:18:12 UTC 2012

Given that the deadline for ICANN Travel forms is MONDAY, I doubt that
there will be all ALSes attending, and hence a LACRALO GA. But I think
that it would be a wasted opportunity to cancel the Showcase, as it is
a great opportunity to let the ICANN community know that LACRALO is
the largest RALO (38 members) and has been instrumental in the
creation and ongoing growth of ICANN's translation programme...

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )