[lac-discuss-en] GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO 2012 - SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sat Jan 7 15:46:14 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO 2012 - SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 LACRALO Dear companions:

 New year, renewed energies, many achievements to conquer.

 We are in January and the upcoming San Josde Meeting of Costa Rica.

 I would like to know how we go with the preparations for the Assembly as expected
 General LACRALO.

 We talked a lot about this, but so far we have no
 definicin-response from ICANN.

 Someone may tell?

 I still insist that there will make sense to make a LACRALO Showcase,
 without estn all ALS present as was the case of Cartagena, and is
 informacinrpida why we need so that the same may
 prepare the material as necessary.

 Greetings to all,

 Sylvia

 Described: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/dca1bcc34f.html