[lac-discuss-en] GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO - MARCH 2012

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Nov 2 18:06:51 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO - MARCH 2012
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 LACRALO Dear companions:

 We all know the importance of attendance and the General Assembly
 necessity of realizing LACRALO has since the last was in 2009.

 In the Dakar meeting, Jos, Sergio and I have worked in view of the
 Realization of our long-awaited General Assembly during the meeting of
 Costa Rica. Seren March 2012 and therefore it is imperative that we unite ms
 ever.

 We talked to many people and we have many hopes and security
 we will have to do much to accomplish.

 ICANN has no budget for the Economic help to all
 representatives of ALS.

 We believe that between the help we can give + ICANN several other small
 sponsors make it.

 We have already contacted 2 aerolneas areas to help us with
 the passages.

 That's why I am contacting you.We need to look
 several sponsors.

 We need to know if you have contact in their pas aerolnea or
 in any international hotel chain to work in San Jose de Costa
 Rica or some company that we want to support.

 In some Doodle give a survey to send the list to know how much
 Podrn ALSes send his representative to the General Assembly and Assab
 exactly the budget we need.

 It is very important that we have an answer because as maximums rapids
 we have to confirm the implemen of our Assembly for the January 15
 2012.

 Get in touch!

 Greetings to all

 Sylvia

 Described: Descri: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b0478842db.html