[lac-discuss-en] Reunion LACRALO Monthly - New from Dakar!

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:48:40 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Reunion LACRALO Monthly - New from Dakar!
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 * Dear *:
                On this day we will have the monthly meeting
 region. It will be held at 15:00 am Senegal (for those of
 12:00 hours and 13:00 Argentina to Brazil). You can find here the
 http://dakar42.icann.org/node/26853 participate leg link.

                He personally is not a usual monthly meeting,
 by the time more than anything, but those who can participate will be
 a call full of good news for our region, as an advance
 Sylvia.

                On the day yesterday, the day of ALAC, we were working and
 many topics discussed at the meeting and want to convey today
 part of them and touch on issues that is of interest to all of you, so
 can add items to this meeting or simply participate with their ideas and
 advances in different jobs who are carrying out their ALSes.

 JosArce

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/66f6d4013f.html