[lac-discuss-en] Good news from Dakar

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Oct 24 09:38:07 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Good news from Dakar
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Members of LACRALO:

 On the day we had a visit yesterday Christina Rodriguez, Director of
 Linguistics services and David Closson, Director of Operations
 technologies of the information.

 The good news is many:

 1) The esttrabajando hard to improve the quality of
 phone calls in our teleconferences. From now on
 have more stability, more powerful and less interference
 calls.

 2) The translation service is discusin lists
 working to ensure more faithful and understandable translations (and have
 made several very successful tests)

 3) We interpretation in the working groups!From
 now when you convene a working group where participants apply 3
 serconcedido interpretation service (Sergio has requested
 possibility that possible when only 2 participants upon request)

 Greetings from Dakar,

 Sylvia

 PS If you have questions or comments

 Described: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8137be8a45.html