[lac-discuss-en] ALAC / At-Large Improvements Project

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Oct 17 00:49:25 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: ALAC / At-Large Improvements Project
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 LACRALO Dear companions: As he manifestCarlton a
 previous mail, and following his line of thought, both Sylvia and I
 also voted to the contrary the work presented, the
 grounds for the same estn exposed below in English and espaol:
 * Espaol: *
 I disagree with point Recommendation 9: 4.5, 4.5.2,
 4.5.3,4.5.5, 4.6, should be a greater effort to better
 practices: inrich rights and duties of applicants, send
 desempeo reports the sparse representatives from ALAC, and so on.
 The only thing you can not do is generate super powers over the
 RALOs to ALAC, RALOs should be sovereign and elect their
 representatives, only they can define who represent them and to
 time.
 * Español: *
 I disagree with point Recommendation 9: 4.5, 4.5.2,
 4.5.3,4.5.5, 4.6, Should Be Greater effort on best practices: inrich
 rights and Duties of Applicants, submit performance reports to the
 ALAC Representatives from sparse, and so on.
 The only thing you do is generate dog not over RALOs to Super Powers
 ALAC, RALOs Should Be sovereign and elect Representatives, They Can only
 Who decides to Represent Them and when.

 Best Regards
 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 Federacin Latin American Internet users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b15b962200.html