[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Mi_posici = F3n_sobre_el_el_trabajo? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? _de_regiones_geogr = E1ficas? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Oct 17 00:40:49 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Mi_posici = F3n_sobre_el_el_trabajo? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? _de_regiones_geogr = E1ficas? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 LACRALO Dear companions: It is well known that the topic "Islands
 Falklands "or" Fackland Island "is very sensitive to the Argentine and
 DEMs Amrican citizens of America and the Caribbean, so that means in
 regard to the sovereign rights of the passes, and the Occupation of
 foreign powers the territories of each of these.
 In this context I have argued to the contrary to the work of regions
 geogrficas as studying the same I've noticed that the Islands
 Falklands treatment contrary to the interests of Argentina and
 of the position they have taken each and every one of the states of our
 Regina on this issue, as it gives status of "state"
 Falkland Islands, South Georgia and South Sandwich, differentiating
 the Argentine State.
 This dangerous precedent for the Regin put me i send alert
 a comment to the Working Group of the Regions Geogrficas
 follows:

 "We request that is not considered to the Falkland Islands, South Georgia
 South Sandwich and independent states or territories
 Argentina republic, according estespecificado On page 24 of
 Apndice B, WG Report of Geographic Regions

 Page 24
 The ccTLD. Fk, domain assigned to the claims of authorities
 Falkland Islands, the ascoma. Gs at South Georgia and Sandwich
 the South are an integral part of national territory Repblica
 Argentina, but in your report are presented as areas
 Repblica separate from Argentina.
 It is also noted that the Chancellor timely Repblica
 Argentina has sent a note to the president and CEO of ICANN,
 solicitndole deemed to NIC Argentina and the Nicaraguan authorities
 Validate delegate for the domain. ar responsible for the authorization of
 domain name registrations in the territory of the Repblica
 Argentina, including those domiciled in Falkland Islands, South Georgia
 South and South Sandwich Islands.

 It would be important that you can manifest also accompanied
 with a comment, as did their states and timely
 national congress of his passes every respect, I want to
 clear that the only thing we are asking is that does not appear in the
 document any reference to the Malvinas (Fackalnd), South Sandwich
 and South Georgia are states or territories other than the State
 Argentina, the partial Periods comments closed the day 20/10/11, the
 they must be sent to:
 robert.hoggarth @ icann.org with a copy to
 geo-regions-draft-final-report at icann.org
  Best Regards
 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 Federacin Latin American Internet users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a3eb3526da.html