[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Election NomCom lacralo

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 23:15:34 UTC 2011

 And  Our ALAC  Chair  could also have made clear ALAC  can appoint someone
 NOT even ON a RALO list or recommended at all by a RALO process WE HAVE
done thag before and  certainly may again.  ALAC is driven by the ByLaw
requirements over all other things on this....

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO)
ALAC Vice Chair