[lac-discuss-en] Next Steps Regarding Election

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:28:14 UTC 2011

We are forgetting that when we created LACRALO  in Buenos Aires we spent a lot of time trying to make sure that our procedures were transparent and fair. We cannot depart from these principles even if this is some inconvenience. Let us do this properly.

Lance Hinds
Chief Executive
The BrainStreet Group
www.brainstreetgroup.com