[lac-discuss-en] Next Steps Regarding Election

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:11:52 UTC 2011

My brother Carlos:
You are absolutely right that silence - no declared opposition - to a
proposal would be interpreted as consensus.   The only trouble is that you
must first have a valid assembly for that consensus to be valid.

And per LACRALO rules, we did not have a valid assembly.

Cheers,
Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799

  6. Re: LACRALO and Elections (carlos dionisio aguirre )